Group Product Manager, Messaging & Automation
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are seeking an experienced, globally-focused Group Product Manager to join our Messaging & Automation team and build the dashboard UI that allows our customers to run rich, sophisticated marketing campaigns. The Messaging & Automation team operates at high scale in an exciting technology environment, and covers a wide scope of activities from improving our existing product suite to developing exploratory and innovative new products. You’ll work on a wide range of cutting-edge projects, from building the interface that teams use to reach billions of end users, to streamlining product adoption processes or driving the exploration of new emerging technologies and their applications to message sending.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Drive strategic business goals and work to ensure the teams invest toward those goals through a data-driven roadmap.
- Deeply understand our customers, market, and technology environment.
- Provide expertise on the problems experienced by marketers.
- Collaborate closely with Product Designers, Engineers, Product Managers, and counterparts across the business to scope effective solutions and ensure that we’re building excellent products.
- Establish and manage internal and external customer expectations.
- Lead product development in a lean, entrepreneurial start-up environment.
- Generate and evaluate ideas to enhance Braze’s suite of product offerings and create a competitive advantage.
- Hire, manage, and grow a team of Product Managers and help them to reach their potential.
WHO YOU ARE
- An experienced builder with 6+ years of full-time Product Management experience
- You have 1+ years of experience managing product managers
- You have strong and clear written and verbal communication skills
- You are comfortable with ambiguity
- You are a proactive and disciplined self-starter with an innate curiosity for learning and trying new things
- You have experience making decisions based on quantitative data
- You are organized and have a growth mindset
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Customer engagement platform