Product Manager - Growth & Registration
This job is no longer accepting applications.
This complex role requires a unique blend of product development and strategy skills, a deep understanding of building engaging digital platforms for young users and families, and a relentless passion for evolving a safe and appropriate alternative TikTok environment for users under thirteen. With a safety first mindset, you will be shaping the TikTok strategy and roadmap using data, user research, and the latest trends in entertainment for young users and families. This PM will lead cross-functional projects with engineering, design, research, and data scientists while also working closely with legal, privacy, and policy organizations across the company.
About the Team:
The US product team will focus on understanding our users, identifying opportunity areas, prioritizing the problems we must to solve, and rapidly creating innovative user experience solutions. We are looking for an experienced product managers to continually push the innovation bar on how we optimize products to drive new and existing user engagement and retention.
- Own the product strategy and execution for features and products designed to support our users at each step of registration, onboarding and login.
- Identify key areas of improvement for the TikTok onboarding user experience; create and maintain a roadmap to build and measure success in these areas.
- Work directly with engineers, designers, and data analysts to deliver features and grow TikTok.
- Collaborate with global Legal and Privacy teams to ensure best-in-class registration processes.
- 5+ years of product management and/or growth product management experience building features and platforms at a consumer or technology company.
- 5+ years of experience with user experience design.
- Experience in launching features, apps, platforms, or digital experiences for a set of global consumers.
- Strong documentation, presentation, and communication skills.
- Experience performing product-oriented quantitative and statistical analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with high attention to detail.
- Fluency in English, Mandarin is a plus.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Make Your Day