Associate Director of Product Management, Hardware
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
As a leader on the hardware product management team, you will be challenged to lead meaningful projects that will help craft the future of the company while coaching & developing product managers who own specialized domains and roadmaps. You will interface with other Toast teams across Product, Engineering, UX, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Operations and Customer Success to build and shape innovative products while articulating the product vision and strategy to ensure the roadmaps reflect this. You will be responsible for Managing vendors around the world to deliver on plan. You will have the opportunity to interface with our restaurant customers (CIOs, CTOs, CMOs, managers and employees) directly to get feedback on product enhancements, issues and usability in order to inspire and inform how Toast can creatively overcome challenges to get your product to market faster.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Multiple years of product management experience (including some years at a principal or leadership level)
- A track record of success (and enjoyment) in people leadership, building high performing product management teams, and developing exceptional talent
- Strong understanding of hardware product development processes, from market research, user study, design, prototyping, production and post production quality support
- Experience building strategic partnerships with hardware vendors and suppliers
- Proven experience in bridging the technical and business sides of hardware projects, including the desire to lead through collaboration
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to demonstrate ideas visually
- Proven time management, prioritization and organizational skills (must be able to prioritize workload and meet deadlines)
- Experience in user experience design and research is a plus
- Experience in data mining and/or querying skills is a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A restaurant point of sale and management system that helps restaurants improve operations, increase sales and create a better guest experience.