Product Manager - Collaboration
This job is no longer accepting applications.
This role focus on one of the company’s most important charters—how can we make collaboration on our tools and platforms as amazing as it can possibly be? Collaboration is already great on Figma today because it’s easy for you and your teammates to get into a file and design or brainstorm together. But we think there’s more to collaboration than this, and we aspire to make entire teams work more efficiently. How might we make it easier for everyone on the team to give feedback to each other and communicate with each other about designs? How might we make it easier to share and discover each other’s work? How might we fundamentally rethink the design process so that the best ideas emerge and are built as fast as possible? These are the questions you will be grappling with as the Product Manager for the Collaboration area of our product!
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you’ll do at Figma
- Work cross-functionally to establish a vision for what the future of collaboration looks like for Figma
- Develop and execute on roadmap for broad areas of the product that include features like comments, search, browsing, and Branching.
- Do all the things you’d expect in a PM, like driving planning and prioritization, defining and tracking key metrics, collaborating on marketing, messaging, positioning, and go-to-market plans
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Know how to develop strategy in close collaboration with senior stakeholders
- Are able to rally and motivate a team behind a bold vision
- Have deep user empathy and the ability to build relationships with key customers
- Have an affinity for the fast-paced, ambiguous environment of a start-up, a sense of humor, and a get-it-done attitude
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The collaborative design interface tool