Product Manager (Website)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the role
In this role, you will drive initiatives and objectives to influence, shape, and execute our website strategy that supports all stages of the user & customer journey and delivers on the needs of internal key stakeholders to achieve business goals and exceed customer expectations. In particular, you will own monitoring and analyzing market trends, website traffic data, and customer feedback to continuously deliver a world class Miro web experience that customers love.
This role offers a unique opportunity to drive our ambitious growth goals. You will be the main driver thinking through the website journey, roadmap, consistency and cohesiveness of positioning and messaging, cross-functional collaboration, testing and experimentation.
What you’ll do
- Develop a strong vision for our website that supports all stages of the customer journey and delivers on the needs of internal key stakeholders to achieve business goals
- Build and prioritize website backlog and execute it with dedicated website team
- Analyze market trends, traffic data, customer feedback to continuously deliver a world class Miro web experience that users love
- Research our users needs, build users’ personas and design a personalized on-site user experience to cater their specific needs.
- Monitor & track website and landing page performance to determine impact & optimizing for continuous improvement to achieve business goals
- Ensure consistent brand & voice representation across all our web properties to deliver a connected, holistic experience for users
- Partner with cross functional teams such as Product, Product Marketing, Design, Brand, Demand Generation, and agencies to execute and support strategic initiatives.
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of Product Management, webmaster, or role with large website management experience. SaaS B2C2B models are ideal. Experience in collaboration, productivity, UGC, design spaces is a plus
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects with many stakeholders to meet deadlines and drive business outcomes
- Proficient understanding of tech, content & design to ensure consistent brand & voice across the website to deliver a connected, holistic experience for users
- Proven ability to monitor & track website and landing page performance to deliver impact & optimizing for continuous improvement
- Experience in running multiple on-site experiments to improve on-site metrics and conversion rates.
- Proficient understanding of customer needs, high ability to map customer journeys and build users personas, translate customers needs into personalized funnels and on-site experiences.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing or verbally, and adapt your communication style and content to different audiences, including engineers, marketing, and leadership.
- Ability to move quickly and make appropriate decisions & trade-offs based on data analysis and qualitative feedback from users, team, market, stakeholders. Tolerance for ambiguity.
- A strong team-player and partner with a good work ethic
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Your application has been successfully submitted.
An online whiteboard and visual collaboration platform for teamwork