Senior Product Manager New Product Innovation
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Freemium R&D team oversees the entire user journey on Spotify and ensures we engage with people in innovative ways, every step of the way. Our team grows Spotify’s audience by finding future listeners around the world and delivering the right value to them, at the right time. With research, product development, product design, engineering, and marketing all collaborating in one organization, we’re able to quickly create meaningful features and services for millions of people around the world, resulting in joyful, long-lasting relationships with Spotify.
We are looking for a creative, entrepreneurial, and impact focused Senior Product Manager to join our team. We are a team responsible for identifying user needs and building new product offerings to meet them.
As a Senior Product Manager, your role will be to navigate and lead product innovation in an ambiguous space, working within a team to build a deep understanding of users' problems to inform the development of new products not covered by our existing product portfolio. Together with your teammates you will help drive our ambitious goals, driving the next phase of Spotify's meteoric growth!
What You'll Do
- Own product vision, goals, strategy and roadmaps for the team, and be accountable for a clear set of business and product metrics. Work to make sure you are doing the right things, while not spreading too thinly.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Work closely with Engineering, Design, Insights and Product, within your team and business partners across the organisation to set goals and develop strategies for reaching them.
- Stay on top of consumer trends and Spotify’s strategic and competitive edge.
Who You Are
- You have 6+years of experience as a Product Manager in a 0 to 1 space, with a track record of successful product outcomes.
- You are results-oriented, and find feasible ways to validate big and novel ideas. You love learning and building new products!
- You are experienced in defining and driving product strategy, and biased towards action and driving impact.
- You are experienced with data driven product development, and you build on insights from both qualitative and quantitative methods.
- You have excellent leadership and relationship building skills.
- You are an excellent communicator and storyteller, communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels, in different shapes depending on the context.
Where You'll Be
- We are a distributed workforce enabling our band members to find a work mode that is best for them!
- Where in the world? For this role, it can be within the EMEA region in which we have a work location
- Prefer an office to work from home instead? Not a problem! We have plenty of options for your working preferences. Find more information about our Work From Anywhere options here.
- Working hours? We operate within the Central European Time Zone for collaboration
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Listening is everything.