Product Manager Campaign & Account Management
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We work at the intersection of advertising and messaging technologies to connect millions of brands to billions of fans. As part of the Advertising team, we’re paving the way for a sustainable global Spotify business that allows even more creators to make a living off their art. Come join us and help build the platform that powers promotion at Spotify.
We are looking for an analytical and creative Product Manager to work on Ad Studio, Spotify’s self-service Advertising platform. Our ads platform currently supports a near billion dollar advertising business and your team will be responsible for building the tools and experiences that empower Advertisers to build and manage effective campaigns from end-to-end.
Our mission at Spotify is to unlock the potential of human creativity—by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by it. At Spotify Advertising, our part of that mission is to build the next generation advertising platform for audio. This can scale the freemium experience for hundreds of millions of fans and tens of thousands of advertisers.
What You'll Do
- As a product leader, you will build, manage and execute a product vision, strategy and roadmap for managing our advertiser’s campaigns.
- Your first project will be increasing advertiser accessibility to podcast inventory. This is a greenfield area of immense opportunity, and your remit will include building products that allow advertisers to self-serve on building, editing and tracking their advertising campaigns, on podcast, at scale on our platform.
- You will drive execution in collaboration with your Product Engineering, Data Science, Data Engineering, and Design peers.
- You will collaborate with business development, sales and other cross-functional teams in building products to support our target customers.
Who You Are
- You have 4+ years experience in product management roles building and launching successful online products.
- You have experience of launching products in new areas with huge ambiguity; and when faced with such a challenge, you think “let me at it!”
- You have 1+ years of experience building or working with business-to-business (b2b) self-service advertising platforms.
- Bonus points if you've worked with Self-Service Campaign Management user experiences.
- You seek to define and forge your product path through clear articulation of your product vision that you’ve communicated to a large stakeholder group.
- You have a track record of success managing the whole product lifecycle from ideation, vision, requirements, roadmap, specifications to release, analysis and iteration.
- Besides being very analytical, you love data and can extract stories from data sets.
- You believe in defining success metrics for product development and tracking performance.
- You can prioritize (and politely push back) on demanding - and often opposing - partner needs. You relish the idea of aligning the partner needs and moving your product forward for the benefit of your customer.
- You've shown strong consensus and relationship-building skills, with experience marshaling resources across different functions of an organization
- You are a highly motivated and flexible collaborator, with an ability to lead cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, data scientists and business leads to a successful and timely delivery.
- You have strong written and oral communications skills. You seek to use these skills to drive clarity.
Where You'll Be
- We are a distributed workforce enabling our band members to find a work mode that is best for them!
- Where in the world? For this role, it can be within the Americas region in which we have a work location
- Prefer an office to work from home instead? Not a problem! We have plenty of options for your working preferences. Find more information about our Work From Anywhere options here.
- Working hours? We operate within the Eastern Standard time zone for collaboration
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Listening is everything.