Product Operations Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Shopify is an ambitious company. We help over a million merchants achieve independence through commerce. We’ve also grown very fast, which brings opportunities to take on bigger challenges than ever. But it also means we need to be deliberate and organized to build successful products at scale. This is what Product Operations is about. We keep thousands of people focused, coordinated and moving as fast as possible so Shopify combines the impact of giants with the speed of a startup.
You’d be doing things like:
- Developing a deep understanding of how teams work and what’s in their way, to solve bottlenecks, streamline communication, and help us focus and move faster to make merchants successful.
- Building systems for constant alignment, accountability and feedback, and driving their rhythm.
- Providing visibility into product teams strategy, while developing prioritization, driving visibility and are working on, timelines, and risks so leadership, marketing, support, and the rest of Shopify know what’s shipping, by when, and for whom.
- Understanding blinds spots, identifying and escalating risks across dozens of projects to Product Leadership.
- Building a culture of transparency, where we share issues openly and celebrate successes together.
- Defining and optimizing shared practices, while understanding when and how to customize for a specific context or let teams diverge
- Collaborating with frontline teams, Data and UX Research to disseminate insights leading to data-informed product development.
- Build and develop relationships with key stakeholders to improve efficiency, effectiveness and escalate areas of opportunities/risks to Product Leadership
- Leading and coaching product operations managers and/or program managers
We're looking for someone who can:
- Seasoned cross functional stakeholder management - you can identify and establish when to bring the right teams and people together to focus on the right content in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong ability to prioritize and juggle multiple priorities, proven at getting things done in a fast-paced dynamic & growing environment.
- Bring experience with people leadership, strategic planning and product management
- Proven & progressive experience partnering with executive leadership to drive strategic initiatives forward
- Experience in designing minimum viable process, think in systems while rolling up their sleeves and get things done
- Create order out of chaos by asking tough questions and communicating clearly
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Start a business, grow your business