Senior Product Manager, Segment Cloud
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re hiring someone to join our team to help us expand our global footprint by helping us take our products from the regions we serve today to all over the world. This includes new full core regions as well as deployments in the customer’s cloud environment to allow us to truly get to the far flung regions of the world with our product. You’ll be working with an incredibly talented team of senior engineers and product leads across the company to help ship the products.
Who We’re Looking For:
- You can translate between the technical details, customer problems, and business impact of the team’s work.
- You are a strong communicator. From pitching our leadership team on what customers need to see from our products, to spec-ing a feature with a partner, you’re able to thoughtfully and clearly explain fundamental reasons behind your decisions.
- You are organized and comfortable working with exec-level stakeholders and drive deep customer relationships.
- You can build highly leveraged products that can be used as the cornerstone for customers and internal teams alike.
- You’re not shy about diving in deep with engineering, security, or the customer.
- You can run a tight ship, prioritizing a robust stream of work into cohesive, incremental releases.
What you’ll get out of it:
- Unique opportunity to build a company defining product from the infrastructure layer up.
- A welcoming and collaborative environment with people who love working on hard problems.
- The opportunity to grow into managing multiple products across cross cutting teams over time.
- Significant autonomy to ship an incredibly high impact series of company defining products
- A deep partnership with a senior engineering team to ship quality products
- 8+ years of product management and technical experience
- Product experience with large-scale systems.
- A strong understanding of how to work effectively with engineering leadership and engineering teams directly.
- Experience creating product roadmap(s) from conception to launch, driving product vision, defining go-to-market strategy and leading design discussions.
- Ability to achieve strategic goals and evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Bonus Points (Preferred qualifications):
- Experience with managing infrastructure products.
- You are a Segment user and champion. You are familiar with our product and have seen it drive key business results and transformational change at companies.
- Experience as an engineer, data analyst, or technical project manager.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
#1 CDP to manage customer data