Product Manager, Dashboard Infrastructure
This job is no longer accepting applications.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking a Product Manager to join our Dashboard Infrastructure Team. Product Managers at Braze build the product roadmap for a given product area and work closely with engineers and product designers to bring new products to life.
Braze’s Dashboard Infrastructure team aims to make it easy and efficient to build client-facing UIs that have great UX and are consistent with our brand. The team’s stakeholders are the front-end engineers, UX designers and Product Managers on other teams at Braze. Dashboard Infrastructure are the primary owners of Beacon, Braze's component library and design system, and are also leading the migration of Braze's product dashboard to React and TypeScript.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Define the product strategy and roadmap.
- Provide expertise on the problems experienced by engineers and designers when building client facing solutions.
- Collaborate closely with Product Designers, Engineers, Product Managers, and counterparts across the business to scope effective solutions and ensure that we’re building excellent products.
- Establish and manage internal and external customer expectations.
- Drive strategic business goals and work to ensure the teams invest toward those goals through a data-driven roadmap.
WHO YOU ARE
- 3-5+ years of Product Management experience
- Strong communication, collaboration, organization, and persuasion skills.
- A proactive, positive, can-do attitude. You drive projects to completion excellently, and are always looking for new ways that processes and products can be improved.
- Ability to work within a cross-functional team and balance multiple projects at once.
- Eagerness to learn and grow.
- Bonus Points:
- Have a user-centric attitude and care deeply about UX.
- Have contributed significantly to or built a design system in the past.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Customer engagement platform