Senior Product Manager (Templates)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Templates directly contribute to Miro’s growth and amplify Miro’s Acquisition, Activation, and Engagement loops, and support the adoption of Miro’s strategic bets and initiatives.
You will have the opportunity to significantly impact Miro's growth by shaping the Templates teams’ strategy and operations, focusing on scaling the entire Miro Templates domain. You will focus on enabling and reinforcing the existing growth loops and layering new ones by optimizing and personalizing the Templates' experience and scaling the Templates' production and co-creation.
If you are a creative, passionate, proactive, customer-centric, and data-driven person, we want to speak to you. Joining Miro is a unique opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling team and have the chance to leave your mark on an exponentially scaling company
What you'll do
- Own the Templates domain growth strategy that impacts acquisition, activation, engagement, and monetization by leveraging templates distribution, touch-points, experience, quality, and boosting the templates production
- Work across Miro’s streams and teams to enable Miro’s strategic bets
- Leverage existing (known) key growth opportunities and constantly and rigorously uncover new growth opportunities by running quantitative and qualitative research and design sprints with the cross-functional team
- Help build a growth culture by practicing rapid experimentation, evaluating the initiatives based on the impact on the company objectives, and focusing on learnings
- Think and support Miro's hyper-growth. Invest in building and structuring top-performing teams (internal and external) while thinking about the scale and the needs of the Templates' business at least 12 months forward
What you'll need
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management (Growth) within a SaaS B2C2B model
- Deep knowledge of growth principles, mechanics, experience in crafting and executing growth models, and a proven track record of achieving growth goals
- Experience working cross-functionally and interdependently to enable execution of company strategic bets
- Experimentation mindset and experience in A/B testing in a high-velocity environment
- A customer-centric approach with a good understanding of UX design principles and research techniques
- Experience working in a hyper-growth, scaling products and teams
- Experience scaling content production at scale (as a growth lever), preferably CGC (Company Generated Content)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
An online whiteboard and visual collaboration platform for teamwork