Senior Product Manager, Interactive Listening Experiences
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to accelerate these efforts and expand upon our existing offerings, in order to attract and retain an ever-broader audience of music & podcast lovers to Spotify.
What you'll do
- Engage with product, marketing, and user research teams to identify needs of listeners across music & podcasts
- Combine creativity with thoughtful experimentation and iteration to find the ideas that resonate with users
- Partner with closely with engineering, machine learning, analytics, and design teams to regularly ship new experiences
- Define, supervise, and analyze metrics for launched products, and feed takeaways back into the development process
- Work collaboratively with the team and partners to develop a roadmap and a coherent product backlog that supports it. Continuously maintain, prioritize and iterate on this backlog
- Clearly communicate product plans, benefits, and results to a wide range of audiences, from internal partners to all Spotify employees
Who you are
- 5+ years of product management experience and a consistent track record of delivering impact through engineering teams
- 2+ years shipping consumer-facing technology products at scale, with proven experience in recommendations, personalization, or machine-learning based products
- A proven ability to translate strong user empathy into something tangible that people love
- A belief that data is a powerful tool for informed decision-making
- Experience running experiments and interpreting quantitative and qualitative findings
- Familiarity with iterative development principles and practices, including breaking large product goals into small, achievable slices for early and frequent delivery
- Comfort driving projects from start-to-finish, with a predictable cadence and involving multiple partners from diverse subject areas
- Strong interpersonal skills, and sensitivity to the needs of a geographically-distributed team
- A passion for the audio space and cultural equity & impact
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Listening is everything.