Product Manager, Consumer Products
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Consumer is a brand new team at Stripe. As a Product Manager on Consumer, you will build and grow Link, our recently-launched 1-click payment solution, plus take new products in development from 0 to 1. Hundreds of millions of consumers already use Stripe every year; this gives us a massive opportunity to accelerate the shift from offline to online by making their experience the best it can be.
This is an early-stage role with high impact and visibility that will require working closely with engineering, design, marketing, and sales. We’re looking for a product manager who has experience with both defining the product strategy and driving execution. You’ll build the roadmap for both greenfield initiatives and collaborations across existing product teams. You should have exquisite attention to detail but balance it with the ability to ship and learn quickly.
We’re looking for someone who has/is:
- Over 5 years of Product Management experience, managing technical software products from kick-off to ship
- Passion and excitement for helping consumers and understanding their needs
- Experience shipping great products with great user experiences
- Experience leading products that require coordination of many stakeholders and cross functional teams including engineering and design
- Persistence and a whatever-it-takes approach to ensure that your product and team are successful
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Online payment processing for internet businesses