This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a core member of Pendo's Guides Product Team, you will be responsible for widening the footprint of the Pendo platform by helping build out a Pendo product that will be used by product teams in a huge variety of companies. We're looking for a Product Manager who is not only passionate about building and shipping great products but is driven by simple, elegant design. As well as someone who possesses the skills to collaborate with engineers to come up with and drive forward solutions that wow our customers, in turn allowing them to make better data-driven decisions for their products. Our PMs work closely with all departments across Pendo and senior management, in addition to participating in regular discussions with customers to launch products and features that move the needle.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Define and deliver a product strategy and roadmap
- Work cross functionally between Product, Design, Engineering, QA and Product Operations teams to facilitate and own new product development.
- Deeply understand our customers workflows and jobs-to-be-done to inform new opportunities to improve their experience
- Work with engineering teams to deliver a scalable architecture that not just meets current needs, but considers future growth scenarios
- Use agile principles to write user stories, plan and drive the software development of features.
- Manage and communicate dependencies with other teams.
- Define clear outcomes that measure customer satisfaction and business impact with the ability to analyze them and utilize them in decision making processes
- Prioritize between new features, architectural improvements, and operational excellence
Qualifications (what you have):
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering or MBA, or equivalent in experience
- 2+ years of product management experience, with preferred experience building B2B SaaS solutions
- Ability to synthesize complex internal needs across the company while considering both customer value and future growth
- Experience using Agile/Scrum/Sprint methodology including sprint planning and execution, as well as a strong understanding of software development management methods
- Strong analytical skills to make data-driven decisions with ability to query data from various systems to solve problems and experience in one or more data analysis tools
- Experience with testing, automation technologies and build aspects of software development
- Entrepreneurial instincts with clear bias for informed action and track record of leading new initiatives with limited resources and support
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Elevate the world’s experience with software