Product Manager, Banking as a Service
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the Team:
Stripe banking-as-a-service (BaaS) team is an end-to-end platform that lets marketplaces and platforms embed financial services in their products. Our team’s products include Stripe Treasury and Stripe Issuing. Our platform is infrastructure that enables our users to do things like run an entire card stack for a new digital bank, create employee expense cards with dynamic spending limits, or generate virtual cards so on-demand couriers can pay with their phones at specific merchants.
About the Role:
You’ll be responsible for building APIs that unlock new use cases, expand our footprint, and enable new features/services. You’ll also build products and services that tightly integrate with other services at Stripe. As a product manager for this business, you’ll be accountable for building the right product via activities like leading our process to get to product market fit, holding our product quality bar high, and developing market expertise in this complex space.
- Work closely with our engineers, designers, Strategy and Operations, and other product managers to build products for Stripe’s emerging businesses
- Help set an ambitious roadmap for product development and expansion for BaaS
- Work closely with our customers, product teams, and cross functional partners to build a comprehensive and frictionless experience for our users
- Discover net new parts of our business and lead them from nascent stages to maturity
We are looking for someone who has:
- Over 6 years of product management experience
- An entrepreneurial mindset towards making progress and finding product market fit in an emerging category
- Partnered closely with engineers to build products (especially APIs) and complex systems at scale
- Software engineering or similar technical experience
- A craftsperson’s attention to detail and care for great product experiences
- A driving desire for continuous product improvement
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working on financial products
- Conducting product market research and building buy-in for product ideas from internal stakeholders and leadership
- Experience building brand new products or working in a startup environment
- Experience working with GTM teams to bring a new product to market
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Online payment processing for internet businesses