Product Manager (Website)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the role
We are looking for a Website Product Manager to lead our Website team and own our website management.
This role offers an outstanding opportunity to lead all aspects of Miro's website, our primary storefront, serving millions of visitors and users globally each month.
What you'll do
- Build and prioritize the website backlog and deliver the different projects while partnering with teams such as Product Marketing, Design, Brand, and external agencies.
- Constantly improve our website's setup and infrastructure to enable a self-serve model for different teams to make desired changes while maintaining the essential governance.
- Set up clear processes and frameworks for the team to follow and constantly thrive to increase the team efficiency and velocity.
- Monitor & track website performance the team performance to understand what can be improved and spot areas of opportunities.
- Ensure consistent brand & voice representation across all our web properties to deliver a connected, comprehensive experience for users.
What you'll need
- 2-3+ years of Website Product Manager, Webmaster, or role with large website management experience. SaaS B2C2B models are ideal.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously and deliver them on time to drive business outcomes.
- Ability to move quickly and make appropriate decisions & trade-offs based on what drives the most significant impact.
- Excellent collaboration skills to partner with multiple internal teams to understand their needs and requests and how they are tied to the organization’s more significant goals.
- Ability to collaborate closely with brand and content teams to ensure a comprehensive, well-rounded user experience across the website.
- Ability to work closely with engineers to ensure efficient processes and frameworks and resolve blockers. Previous experience with different CMSs like Contentful, WordPress, and others is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally, and adapt your communication style and content to different audiences, including engineers, marketing, and leadership.
- You use data analysis and qualitative feedback from users, team, market, internal partners to drive decisions.
- A phenomenal teammate and partner with a good work ethic.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
An online whiteboard and visual collaboration platform for teamwork